On Thursday and Friday we spent one day at Epcot Center and the other day at Magic Kingdom. Both exceeded my expectations and were beautiful. My favorite was Epcot because the different sections that represented different countries. We had fish and chips from United Kingdom, bought perfect chocolate in Germany and ate dinner in Morocco. All of the kids did great, every time Devon got tired we would hand him a snack and he'd bounce right back. Leah got her snooze time in the stroller and on Sunday the day after we got home, I went to put her in her closet bed for her nap and I swear she giggled she was so happy! She had fun going all all the rides that we could, like Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan. The kids' favorite at Magic Kingdom was the Buzz Lightyear although Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain were very exciting as well. Devon went on Space Mountain and I think thought he was going to die. So sad but he was the trooper, it was very scary in the darkness. Each day was filled with adventure and I was amazed how much we got to see with all the kids. It's a magical place, that's for sure. I am so grateful for our family vacation, it was something I will remember always.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Walt Disney World
On Thursday and Friday we spent one day at Epcot Center and the other day at Magic Kingdom. Both exceeded my expectations and were beautiful. My favorite was Epcot because the different sections that represented different countries. We had fish and chips from United Kingdom, bought perfect chocolate in Germany and ate dinner in Morocco. All of the kids did great, every time Devon got tired we would hand him a snack and he'd bounce right back. Leah got her snooze time in the stroller and on Sunday the day after we got home, I went to put her in her closet bed for her nap and I swear she giggled she was so happy! She had fun going all all the rides that we could, like Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan. The kids' favorite at Magic Kingdom was the Buzz Lightyear although Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain were very exciting as well. Devon went on Space Mountain and I think thought he was going to die. So sad but he was the trooper, it was very scary in the darkness. Each day was filled with adventure and I was amazed how much we got to see with all the kids. It's a magical place, that's for sure. I am so grateful for our family vacation, it was something I will remember always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you use this picture for your family Christmas send out?? I want a copy it turned out so great!
What an awesome time with the family! I'm so glad you guys took the opportunity to do this.
I too love this pic!
I'm actually jealous! I love Disneyworld (and I don't blame Devon for being scared on Space Mountain - everybody is but they just don't admit it . . .)
Post a Comment